Released on January 30, 2015
To install this version of Pyrosim on your computer choose an installer below.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.1.2 and Smokeview version 6.1.12. It uses version 1.8.0_05 of the JavaVM.
This version of PyroSim only includes support for 64-bit operating systems. The 32-bit version will no longer be offered because FDS no longer available for 32-bit operating systems. To download a previous release of PyroSim that has 32-bit support, please visit the PyroSim download page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes since PyroSim 2014.4.1208:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pasting General Surfaces
- Fixed a crash related to parsing HVAC filter data incorrectly
- Fixed a problem where timer based control settings for devices were being reset after closing PyroSim
- Clarified language in the Edit Surfaces dialog for thermally conductive surfaces
- Fixed crashes related to pasting between dissimilar versions of PyroSim
- Fixed multiple crashes related to changing the extrusion of a polygonal slab obstruction
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading a large background image