Released on December 6, 2023
To install this version of PyroSim on your computer choose an installer below. The "Portable Zip" option of PyroSim can be run without overwriting the current version installed on your computer.
License Manager Downloads
To install the Thunderhead License Manager on your computer, choose an installer below.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.8.0 and uses version 20.0.2+9 of the OpenJDK Java VM.
Changes since PyroSim 2023.2.0816:
- Added a Model Checks feature that verifies user-defined values in models prior to beginning simulations. Documentation
- Improved the rendering performance of the Record View when rendering large files
- View tools will now reset to defaults when user uses the "New" command.
- Added a "New FED Device" action to the Devices menu.
- Added the ability to define an assumed Activity Level on FED Devices.
- Updated import libraries for IFC and DWG files.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when creating a new HVAC Node or Duct Device.
- Fixed a crash that occurred getting the last committed mouse point.
- Fixed bug that could cause the Check for Updates dialog to direct localized build users to a non-localized update path.
- Fixed a UI Bug that would leave a visual artifact on tool buttons after canceling sticky mode while using the Light Theme.
- Fixed a UI bug that could cause buttons to change size when a dialog was moved to a different screen.
- Fixed a UI bug that could cause invalid editor fields to change size.
- Fixed some UI bugs in the Manage Floors dialog.
Changes to Results:
- Added support for Custom Avatar Animations.
- Improved performance by caching Animations and Avatars.
- Added a command line argument to export videos of results.