Released on August 3, 2022
To install this version of Pyrosim on your computer choose an installer below. The "Portable Zip" option of Pyrosim can be run without overwriting the current version installed on your computer.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.7.9 and uses version 1.8.0_302 of the OpenJDK Java VM.
Changes since PyroSim 2022.1.0422:
- Updated FDS to version 6.7.9 and Smokeview to version 6.7.21.
- Added support for defining flow measuring devices as prescribed in FDS 6.7.8 and beyond.
- Added support for PID, Percentile, and ATan math control functions.
- Added missing property options to the Coloring tab of the Edit Particles Dialog.
- Zone geometry is now based on a single 3d point as required in FDS 6.7.8 and beyond.
- Added support for HRR_GAS_ONLY &DUMP parameter.
- Added support for measuring Favre Average and Favre RMS for Temporal Statistics.
- Added the ability to create a linear array of devices for Spatial Statistics.
- Added support for measuring Centroid values for Spatial Statistics.
- Reduced time to select objects with lots of manipulation handles.
- Greatly improved tool snapping performance and responsiveness in complex models.
- Improved picking performance in the 3d/2d views in complex models.
- Fixed a bug where the selection tool might unexpectedly select an object or select the wrong object.
- Fixed a bug where the drawing, manipulation, and transform tools might snap the cursor to hidden edges or points.
- Fixed sluggishness in the appearance dialog when working high-resolution textures.
- Fixed a bug where the appearance dialog might not save changes.
- Fixed a bug where the transform tools would snap to the handles of the object being transformed.
- Fixed a bug where custom species viscosity and diffusivity ramps displayed inputs of Time instead of Temperature.
- Fixed a bug where showing or hiding an animated geometry set from FDS would not update the timeline.
- Fixed a bug where object outlines might become incorrect when objects are hidden.
- Fixed a bug where the application might hang for a long time while hovering the cursor in the 2d/3d views.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when enabling or disabling vertex buffers in File->Preferences->Rendering.
- Fixed a bug where the camera might jump unexpectedly and the roam tool acts like the left mouse button is being held after using a transform tool.
Changes to Results:
- Added support for showing and hiding individual scene objects in Results.
- Added a visualization of the maximum Pressure and Velocity errors in a simulation.
- Improved tool snapping performance in complex models.
- Improved performance when using the occupant follow camera when there is complex scene geometry visible.
- Added Collapse all and Expand all buttons to the navigation view.
- Fixed a bug when loading an SMV file where the HRRPUV cutoff for Smoke/Fire would be set to
600 kW/m^3instead of that specified in the SMV file.
- Fixed a bug where the selection tool might sometimes select the wrong objects.