Released on May 12, 2021
To install this version of PyroSim on your computer choose an installer below. The "Portable Zip" option of PyroSim can be run without overwriting the current version installed on your computer.
License Manager Downloads
To install the Thunderhead License Manager on your computer, choose an installer below.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.7.5. It uses version 1.8.0_282 of the OpenJDK Java VM.
Changes since PyroSim 2021.1.0224:
- Added "whole word" and "case sensitive" search options to Find dialog.
- When using multiple scenarios, the active scenario name will now be included in the FDS HEAD namelist parameter CHID. Folder and file names based on the CHID will also include the active scenario name.
- Added the ability to scroll away from the bottom of the Run FDS Console.
- Added the ability to launch Pyrosim on the completion of the installer.
- Fixed a bug where the VISCOUS WALL UNITS quantity was available for gas phase devices instead of solid phase devices.
- Updated bundled JRE from version 8u265b01 to version 8u282b08.
Changes to Results:
- Added proximity tracing analysis based on EXPOSED: An occupant exposure model for confined spaces to retrofit crowd models during a pandemic (Ronchi, et al.).
- Fixed a bug where the invisible back side of an FDS mesh might be selected when clicking the scene.
- Fixed a bug where the cursor crosshairs would not properly track the cursor in right-to-left languages.
- Results no longer stores temporary FDS preview files in the most recently used menu.
- Updated wxWidgets to 3.1.4.