Released on February 24, 2021
To install this version of Pyrosim on your computer choose an installer below. The "Portable Zip" option of Pyrosim can be run without overwriting the current version installed on your computer.
This release adds new features and bug fixes.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.7.5. It uses version 1.8.0_265 of the OpenJDK Java VM.
Changes since 2020.5.1118:
- Added as-you-go undo/redo support for polygon geometry tools
- The view setting Preview FDS Blocks will now be saved and restored with the PSM file
- Fixed inconsistency of tooltips
- Added the ability for the user to change the number of HOLE and OBST records to highlight in the Record View.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused a control description to be unreadable
- Fixed a bug that can cause a crash when copying table data in Materials Byproducts tab
- Forced redraw after changing Angled Geometry settings in Simulation Params
- Fixed incorrect unit for Extinguishing Coefficient in Edit Surface Dialog (Burner)
- Added the ability to left-click an item in the navigation view and then left click again to rename
- Added the ability to make a new scenario active when it is created
- Added a name field to HVAC tool properties
- Added move/copy mode information for the move, rotate, and mirror tools to status bar
- Updated Keyboard Shortcut dialog to check for duplicate shortcuts on input, instead of when exiting the dialog
Changes to Results:
- Added separate colorbar properties for each FDS quantity.
- Fixed various issues related to specifying colorbar properties in the FDS preferences dialog and occupant contour dialog.
- Fixed a crash that could occur activating 3d smoke results.
- Fixed a crash that could occur opening an smvv or pfrv file.
- Fixed a bug where 3d smoke might be missing from Results.
- Added a “Social Distance" occupant contour that shows, for each occupant, the distance to the next closest occupant.
- Improved the "Social Linkage" occupant contour so it more accurately reflects each occupant's value at their location on the contour.
- Updated the "Social Linkage" contour to properly account for occupant movement groups. The simulation must be run again for this to work.
- Improved smoke/fire rendering performance when smoke lighting is enabled.
- Improved double-click functionality of the active view.
- FDS output data inside obstructions is now hidden from view when obstructions are hidden or viewed as wireframe.
- Significantly reduced time to open FDS results when there are many associated output files.
- Fixed a typo in description of Ambient Occlusion.
- Removed time device dots at the corner of meshes.
- Added ability to view Mass Fraction in PPM.
- Fixed a bug where plot axis labels and title might not be centered.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when hiding occupant paths.
- Fixed a crash when opening a pfrv or smvv file when coloring occupants by an occupant contour.