Released on September 2, 2020
To install this version of Pyrosim on your computer choose an installer below. The "Portable Zip" option of Pyrosim can be run without overwriting the current version installed on your computer.
License Manager Downloads
To install the Thunderhead License Manager on your computer, choose an installer below.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.7.4. It uses version 1.8.0_172 of the Java VM.
Changes since PyroSim 2020.3.0729:
- Added Scenarios to allow user definition of multiple enabled/disabled object sets within the same model.
- Added support for importing combustion parameters to advanced records.
- Added calculated area information to vent dialog.
- Fixed a bug where some volume statistics were not available for the Species Mass Fraction Quantity.
- PyroSim will now automatically enter safe-mode if it detects graphics drivers with a known issue.
Changes to Results:
- Added an option to the occupant spacing disk menu to display social distance disks as half of the social distance radius, so that disk overlap directly indicates occupants are too close (assuming uniform social distance).
- Added the ability to load and plot data from a CSV file.
- Added the ability to create screenshots by invoking Results from the command line.
- Added the ability to set a specific 3D window size to better preview screenshots and movies.
- Added the ability to create a screenshot in 2D Plots.
- Fixed multiple bugs and added other improvements to 2D Plots.
- Fixed a crash that might occur when opening a visualization file if any of the attached results files are missing.
- Fixed a bug where showing/hiding floors might not work correctly.
- Results will now automatically enter safe-mode if it detects graphics drivers with a known issue.