Released on July 29, 2020
To install this version of Pyrosim on your computer choose an installer below. The "Portable Zip" option of Pyrosim can be run without overwriting the current version installed on your computer.
License Manager Downloads
To install the Thunderhead License Manager on your computer, choose an installer below.
This release includes improvements for parallel simulation configuration and bug fixes.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.7.4. It uses version 1.8.0_172 of the Java VM.
Changes since PyroSim 2020.2.0527:
- Improved Run Parallel mesh assignment to automatically allocate meshes to processors.
- Updated MPI platform bundled with platform to perform better when simulating with more meshes than logical processors.
- Added missing &PRES, &REAC, and &COMB parameters to the unsupported list. PyroSim will now correctly report when they are dropped during import.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when using the Scale or Rotate dialog.
- Fixed a crash when scaling imported geometry.
- Fixed a crash when saving a zone.
- Fixed a bug which prevented precision editing of dimensions when a node is selected.
- Fixed a bug which deleted Advanced Records when editing the number of mesh cells.
- Fixed a bug where the value editor was missing for MASS_FLUX_TOTAL.
Changes to Results:
- Improved 2d plots in Results. New added features include Zoom in/out, Line/Stem/Step Plot Type, Set Axis Range, and Show Data Markers.
- Added the ability to show an occupant spacing disk from the View menu that can be set to the occupant Social Distance value or a custom value.
- Improved occupant rendering performance when viewed as people and when viewed as shapes. Improvements are substantial for most GPUs, especially with diverse occupant populations and high occupant counts.
- Improved vector display to scale uniformly for all slices.
- Camera now rotates on its own to its target position when the simulation is paused and an occupant is being followed.
- The length of vectors in a vector slice are now based on the range of vectors in all active vector slices in a model instead of just the vectors in a single vector slice.
- Fixed a bug where occupant animations are synchronized.
- Fixed a crash when loading an SMVV file with only 1 or 2 out of 3 slice vector components.