Released on March 24, 2020
To install this version of Pyrosim on your computer choose an installer below. The "Portable Zip" option of Pyrosim can be run without overwriting the current version installed on your computer.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.7.4. It uses version 1.8.0_172 of the Java VM.
Changes since PyroSim 2019.3.1204:
- Updated support to FDS 6.7.4 and Smokeview 6.7.14.
- Added support for RAMP_Q and TAU_Q for “Net Heat Flux” surfaces
- Added support for RAMP_T and TAU_T for “Fixed Temperature” surfaces
- Added support for importing FDS files using TRNX_ID, TRNY_ID, and TRNZ_ID.
- Improved reading MATL reaction parameters when N_REACTIONS is missing to match with FDS parsing.
- Changed the “Analysis->Preview Model in Results” action so it defaults to showing FDS obstructions instead of PyroSim geometry.
- Fixed a bug where Burnt Orange and a few other colors weren’t recognized during an FDS import.
- Fixed a bug where PyroSim was incorrectly writing the default Radiative Fraction value when it could have been left blank.
- Aspirator set point now displays the correct units.
- Fixed bug in PyroSim 2020.1.0219 using layered surfaces
- Fixed bug where models with more meshes than phyisical CPU cores failed to run in parallel
Changes to Results:
- Improved occupant path colors so they now track the color properly over time.
- Fixed a bug where a background image with translucency might be shown as fully opaque.
- Fixed a bug where Smoke3d Properties Dialog loads previous custom settings by default.
- Fixed a bug where speed contours would not track occupants in beds or assisted occupants in wheelchairs