Released on December 4, 2019
To install this version of Pyrosim on your computer choose an installer below. The "Portable Zip" option of Pyrosim can be run without overwriting the current version installed on your computer.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.7.1. It uses version 1.8.0_172 of the Java VM.
Changes since PyroSim 2019.2.1002:
- Added the ability to load preferences from an additional .props file located in the PROGRAMDATA path for sharing common preferences.
- Added the ability to filter BIM geometry by Type.
- Added the ability to manipulate object handles even when they are obscured by other objects.
- Added an option to specify XY origin when importing CAD files.
- Added a toolbar toggle to switch between SI and EN units.
- When running FDS, the PSM file that is copied to the FDS output folder is now zipped.
- When viewing FDS Preview, select/snap operations are now performed against the previewed blocks rather than the original geometry.
- Adjusted holes properties to become independent of the wall properties.
- Improved security for floating license file authorization.
Changes to Results:
- Added the ability to truncate FDS colorbars above or below specified upper or lower values.
- Added camera damping to Follow Cam.
- Added the ability to show/hide 3D Pathfinder doors.
- Added more settings to record in the Results Visualization file.
- Fixed an issue where character model, BWom0011, would be oriented incorrectly on a bed.
- Fixed an issue where performance slowed when showing the Nav Mesh and Pathfinder Geometry in a model with many animated doors.
- Fixed an issue where doors were not displayed with the opacity or color settings specified in Pathfinder.
- Fixed an issue where the visualization file must be saved twice before moving it to a new location.