Released on December 10, 2018
To install this version of Pyrosim on your computer choose an installer below. The "Portable Zip" option of Pyrosim can be run without overwriting the current version installed on your computer.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.7.0. It uses version 1.8.0_172 of the Java VM.
Changes since PyroSim 2018.2.0730:
- Added support for importing IFC (BIM) files.
- Updated CAD import to support DWG and DXF files created in AutoCAD 2019.
- Updated versions to FDS 6.7.0 and Smokeview 6.7.1
- Added new options for Simulation Type and Baroclinic Torque.
- Added options for specifying friction factor of HVAC ducts.
- Added default FDS species XENON.
- The default quantity type for a species quantity is now ‘Volume Fraction’.
- The default surface temperature for Burner surfaces has been changed from ambient (TMPA) to 300 °C.
- The CHID is now limited to 40 characters instead of 30.
- Users are now warned if the filename is longer than 40 characters when attempting to overwrite existing results.
- More information is now provided when a PSM file fails to load.
- Fixed a bug where copying a zone would not properly copy leak information.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the BACKGROUND variable to be written unnecessarily when rendering a species.
- Fixed a bug where a sprinkler could get written to the FDS input file despite having been deleted.
Changes to Results:
- Added a shortcut to the Windows start menu to launch the Results in VR mode (supports Oculus Rift headset).
- Added new character models.
- Fixed a bug where Results would become unresponsive when refreshed if both PyroSim Results and Pathfinder Results are open during a rerun.
- Fixed a bug where Results sometimes failed to open a screenshot in the default viewing application.
- Results no longer launches a Windows Explorer window after creating a single screenshot.
- Fixed a bug where occupant contours would not animate with elevators.
- Fixed a bug where taking a screenshot while floors are laid out horizontally would cause the camera to shift unexpectedly.
- Fixed a bug where creating a viewpoint while floors are laid out horizontally would save the viewpoint in the wrong location.