Released on September 22, 2016
To install this version of Pyrosim on your computer choose an installer below.
This release includes an updated version of FDS, bug fixes, and several smaller improvements designed to improve workflows in PyroSim.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.5.1 and Smokeview 6.3.9. It uses version 1.8.0_101 of the Java VM.
Changes since PyroSim 2016.1.0425:
- Updated FDS from version 6.4.0 to version 6.5.1 (see FDS release notes).
- Updated Smokeview from version 6.3.6 to version 6.3.9 (see Smokeview release notes).
- Updated the Java VM from version 1.8.0_60 to version 1.8.0_101 (see Java release notes).
- Time history plots can now be refreshed during a running simulation.
- In the Edit Meshes dialog, you can now click the cell dimension to specify cell size with a single input.
- Visibility settings (e.g. Show Slices) are now saved with the PSM file and are restored when a model is opened.
- MPI error messages that can appear when running parallel simulations have been improved.
- PyroSim no longer writes hidden obstructions or meshes to the GE1 file used by Smokeview.
- Mesh boundaries can now be optionally omitted from the GE1 file using a preference.
- Smokeview units are now initialized to the same unit system used in the PyroSim model.
- Statistics regions based on a mesh are now defined as a volume rather than a single point.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to open CHID_cpu.csv as a time history plot.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when PyroSim tried to remove duplicate points from an obstruction.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some non-English strings to appear corrupted in the Additional Records editor.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when right-clicking a selection of many objects.
- Fixed a bug that would undo user selection when choosing a Species Quantity for a device.
- Removed invalid quantities SOLID CONDUCTIVITY and SOLID SPECIFIC HEAT from Animated Isosurfaces dialog.
- Fixed a bug that caused PyroSim to become unreponsive after stopping an FDS simulation.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to disable groups of HVAC objects.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when importing a corrupt image.
- Fixed a bug that prevented smokeview from rendering images.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to HVAC components not correctly responding to controls.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the File Chooser dialog.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after deleting objects through the Add From Libraries dialog.
- Fixed a bug that could make the record preview for statistics collapse to an unusable size.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from opening a new model when working with write-protected files.
- Removed unused Size and From Surface fields from various Tool Properties.
- Fixed a bug that caused Zone records to not show leaks in the Record Preview.
- Fixed a bug surfaces could use an invalid combination of RAMP_V and MASS_FLUX_TOTAL.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when writing or previewing an FDS file containing a deadband control.
- Fixed a bug that caused manipulations to rotated objects to sometimes be applied to the wrong face.
- Fixed a bug that caused the state of active reactions to not be restored during undo.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pasting a group of reactions into a model.