Released on May 11, 2015
To install this version of Pyrosim on your computer choose an installer below.
This update of PyroSim adds support for circular vents, 11 output quantities, and bug fixes.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.1.2 and Smokeview version 6.1.12. It uses version 1.8.0_05 of the JavaVM.
Changes since PyroSim 2015.1.0130:
- Added support for circular vents
- Added an Always Write option to force records to be included in the FDS input file even though they are not referenced by other parts of the model.
- Added a feature to automatically select pasted records
- When pasting FDS data that contains one or more reaction records, PyroSim will now prompt to change the Active Reaction.
- Added support for the following quantities:
- CELL U, CELL V, CELL W
- CHEMISTRY SUBITERATIONS
- INTEGRATED INTENSITY
- NORMALIZED HEAT RELEASE RATE
- RADIATION LOSS
- PyroSim now shows a notification when a new version is available
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pasting data into tables
- Fixed a crash that could occur when creating a new mesh
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing partial results data
- Fixed a bug that could cause PyroSim to drop slice records
- Fixed a crash that could occur when selecting geometry
- Fixed a crash that could occur when editing the FDS Cluster Dialog
- Fixed a crash that could occur when importing large image files
- Fixed a crash that could occur when writing an FDS file that includes a smoke detector
- In the HVAC dialog, geometry is now displayed in only one place when editing nodes.
- Fixed an problem displaying FDS results of devices that include a comma in their name
- Fixed a crash that could occur when deleting material records
- Fixed bug where the mesh alignment test would fail to flag misaligned meshes that were very slightly separated.