Released on October 23, 2014
To install this version of Pyrosim on your computer choose an installer below.
This release includes changes to the Edit Surfaces dialog, additional preset views, static particle support, and elliptical sprays. This is the last release planned to include 32-bit support.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.1.1 and Smokeview version 6.1.11. It uses version 1.8.0_05 of the JavaVM.
This is the last release planned to include 32-bit support. Future versions of PyroSim are anticipated to support FDS 6.1.2 which does not include support for 32-bit versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Changes since PyroSim 2014.2.0807:
- The Edit Surfaces dialog now supports thermal properties for more surface types and geometry settings for burner, heater/cooler, and supply. The old Inert surface type has been renamed to Basic and there is now a General surface type that allows specification of most non-conducting surface variables.
- The 2D and 3D editors now have additional preset views.
- Added support for static particles.
- Added support for elliptical sprays.
- Fixed a bug where STL import would fail if spaces were used in the name of a solid.
- Fixed a bug that could cause PyroSim to crash after deleting a device.
- Fixed a bug that could cause obstructions to be written to the FDS input file multiple times when overlapping an evacuation mesh.
- Fixed a bug that could cause PyroSim to crash when opening a model that contained FDS+EVAC entrance data.
- Fixed a bug that prevented HVAC groups from working with the copy command.
- Copying an HVAC node or duct will now also copy referenced vents and nodes.
- Added a tool to select the HVAC elements connected to a node or duct.
- Fixed a bug where PyroSim prompted for a new file name during save on exit.
- Fixed a bug where PyroSim treated the default value of the BACKING variable as AIR GAP rather than EXPOSED.
- Added support for drag on solid particles.
- Changed the order in which INIT regions and particle clouds were written to the FDS input file. This fixes a bug where FDS would overwrite properties using the particle cloud data and not the init data.
- Updated support for the following quantities: AMPUA, CPUA, MPUA, MPUV, HEAT FLOW WALL, MASS FLOW WALL, VOLUME FLOW WALL and WALL_CLOCK_TIME_ITERATIONS.
- Added support for the built-in PERIODIC surface type.
- Fixed a bug where the New Surface dialog created a new Basic surface even though the Air Leak surface type was selected.
- Fixed a bug where PyroSim sometimes changed the ordering of OBST records on restart, potentially causing FDS to crash.
- Fixed a bug that could cause PyroSim to crash when loading PSM files created by a version prior to PyroSim 2013 that used device input as part of a ramp definition.