Released on July 31, 2014
To install this version of Pyrosim on your computer choose an installer below.
This release includes updates for FDS and Smokeview, an improvement to the cluster execution feature, and bug fixes.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6.1.0 and Smokeview version 6.1.10. It uses version 1.8.0_05 of the Java VM.
Changes since PyroSim 2014.1.0331:
- Updated FDS from version 6.0.1 to version 6.1.0. This version of FDS includes always-on OpenMP integration in the non-MPI version of the simulator. Additional changes are listed in the FDS Release Notes.
- Updated Smokeview from version 6.1.5 to version 6.1.10. Changes are listed in the Smokeview Release Notes.
- Updated the Java platform from version 1.6.0_45 to version 1.8.0_05.
- When running cluster simulations, the FDS executable and DLLs are no longer copied to the simulation folder. This prevents the firewall from blocking MPI and causing FDS to crash with “Fatal error in PMPI_Barrier”. Cluster nodes must updated with a current Cluster Node Installer.
- PyroSim no longer adds an unused burner surface to force FDS to use the mixture fraction model. Previously, this was done to prevents problems with certain output quantities and this approach is no longer necessary.
- Fixed a bug that could cause PyroSim to crash when editing geometry object control logic.
- Fixed a bug that could cause PyroSim to crash when editing geometry object point lists.
- Fixed a bug that prevented edits to the Additional Records from triggering a “modified” notification.
- The English unit for burner HRRPUA is now btu/(s-ft2).
fwill now cause the selected object to fill the view.
- Restarting a simulation will no longer provoke an “overwrite” warning.
- The material parameter INITIAL_VAPOR_FLUX can now only be edited via the Advanced tab.
- Species can now be deleted.
- Fixed a bug that could cause PyroSim to crash when converting species injection data from PyroSim 2012.
- Fixed a bug where PyroSim would fail to issue a warning when dropping a VENT record during FDS import.
- Fixed a bug caused PyroSim to incorrectly convert “Extra Species: other” quantities from PyroSim 2012.
- Fixed a bug where the FDS 6.0 SURF parameter VOLUME_FLOW was still being written as VOLUME_FLUX.
- Fixed a bug that could cause PyroSim to crash when changing mesh size or resolution.