PyroSim 2013.1.0911 (Alpha)
Released on September 11, 2013
This release includes changes to the way extra species are handled and several fixes for legacy data loading.
If you try this version of PyroSim, even for just a few minutes, please visit the forum and share your experience or send an email to email@example.com to let us know how it went (even if you found no problems).
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6 (includes a July 31, 2013 nightly build) and Smokeview version 6.11. It uses version 1.6.0_31 of the Java VM.
- Added a Select by Color option to the right-click menu for obstructions.
- When referencing a predefined species output quantity, it is no longer necessary to explicitly add the species to the model.
- Added additional FDS6 output quantities.
- Removed the Smooth (SAWTOOTH) obstruction property.
- Fixed a bug that caused some extra species to be rendered multiple times when loaded from a legacy PSM file.
- PyroSim will no longer crash if an FDS file import is canceled at the version selection dialog.
- Fixed a texture parsing bug that sometimes cased width or height to be loaded as NaN.