PyroSim 2013.1.0827 (Alpha)
Released on August 27, 2013
This release includes fixes for bugs that prevented PyroSim from opening legacy PSM files and prevented import of some FDS input files.
If you try this version of PyroSim, even for just a few minutes, please visit the forum and share your experience or send an email to email@example.com to let us know how it went (even if you found no problems).
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 6 (includes a July 31, 2013 nightly build) and Smokeview version 6.11. It uses version 1.6.0_31 of the Java VM.
- Removed default values for REAC parameters HEAT_OF_COMBUSTION and AUTO_IGNITION_TEMPERATURE.
- Added import support for FDS6 input files that do not explicitly declare predefined species.
- Fixed a bug that prevented pyrosim from properly loading some legacy PSM files that contained multiple particles.
- Fixed a bug that caused PyroSim to crash when selecting particles in the record view after loading a legacy PSM file.
- Fixed a bug that prevented PyroSim from loading legacy PSM files that contained material pyrolysis data.