Released on June 5, 2012
This is a maintenance release of PyroSim 2012.
This version includes several bug fixes that make PyroSim more reliable.
This version of PyroSim is designed for FDS version 5.5.3 and Smokeview version 5.6. It uses version 1.6.0_31 of the the Java Runtime Environment.
Changes since PyroSim 2012.1.0430:
- Fixed a bug that caused PyroSim to crash when opening any of the Output dialogs after opening a PSM file that contained mixture fraction species output.
- Fixed a bug that caused PyroSim to crash when attempting to display the icon for some textured surfaces.
- Fixed a bug that caused PyroSim to crash when replacing the default surface with
- PyroSim will now display a green dot on toolbar icons if that tool has been pinned (activated for multiple uses).
- Fixed a bug that suppressed the Enable option for disabled objects that have not yet been deselected.