PyroSim 2007.1.1121 RC6
Released on November 21, 2007
PyroSim 2007.1.1121 RC6 Release Notes.
Changes since 2007.1.1024 RC5 include:
- Upgraded to FDS 5.0.2
- Upgraded to Smokeview 5.0.5
- Fixed a bug pointed out by Darryl Weinert at Umow Lai & Associates. When importing an FDS5 input file, if the file contained a special character (e.g. the degree symbol), all of the input records appearing before that character would be ignored.
- Improved behavior (visibility) of licensing dialogs in certain cases
- Changed the permissions on certain installed files to improve behavior under MS Windows Vista.
- Changed the default location of the licensing files
- Fixed a bug discovered by Edmond Ho that would cause PyroSim to crash in the record view after loading a PSM file created with a previous version of PyroSim
- Updated the 2D results data reader to recognize quoted strings containing commas in FDS results data. This allows commas to be used when naming heat detectors and other devices.
- Fixed a bug that caused extra species quantities not to be available on the gas-phase quantities list. This bug was also causing units to be listed incorrectly in the isosurfaces dialog.
- On the advice of Bryan Klein, renamed Grids to Meshes in the PyroSim UI