PyroSim 2007.1.1024 RC5
Released on October 24, 2007
PyroSim 2007.1.1024 RC5 Release Notes.
Changes since 2007.1.1012 RC4 include:
- Support for 64-bit Microsoft Windows XP and Vista systems. We have upgraded the licensing library to support 64-bit architectures. Please note that the bundled version of FDS is still 32-bit. Also, integrated parallel execution with MPI does not yet work on 64-bit systems.
- The installer will now work properly on systems that do not have Microsoft .NET 2.0 installed. This library is downloaded automatically (if needed) during the install process (requires Internet connection).
- The installer will no longer fail when the CrypKey service cannot be started. Users will still have to run SETUP_EX.exe manually in this case.
- Now Smokeview 5.0.1 is included in the PyroSim installer. This was incorrectly noted in the RC4 notes.
- Updated users manual chapters: Working with Files, Output Controls, Surfaces, and Materials.
- Added placeholder chapters for the following items: Reactions, Sprinklers, Measurement Devices, and Simulation Parameters. These represent the remaining work items on the users manual.
- Other minor changes to the users manual (e.g. updated the address on the title page).
- Changed the label on the heater/cooler surface editor from “Heat Release” to “Temperature.”