PyroSim 2007.1.1012 RC4
Released on October 12, 2007
PyroSim 2007.1.1012 RC4 Release Notes.
Changes since 2007.1.1005 RC3:
- Fixed the PSM file bug that caused us to remove the RC3 download link.
- Fixed a bug that allowed solid phase devices to output gas phase quantities.
- Added support for import of FDS4 THCP integrated quantities: VOLUME FLOW, MASS FLOW, HEAT FLOW, and HRR.
- Removed POV-RAY options from the preferences dialog and added FDS and FDS+MPI executable locations.
- Removed the Translate button from the toolbar (this option is still accessible via the Model menu).
- Fixed a bug that was causing the incorrect path to be displayed when running parallel simulations.
- Improved visual layout of the surface manager panels.
- Fixed a bug that was causing multi-object editing to force objects to be unexpectedly merged.
- Improved error logging.
- Added simulation resume support via menu items.
- Added license file to simulation folder.
- In the Kill License dialog, changed instances of “Kill” to “Remove.”
- Updated users manual sections: getting started, PyroSim basics, grids, particles, running the simulation, and geometry (basic concepts).
- Added an appendix to the users manual: converting files designed to work with FDS4.
- Changed the naming convention of blower and intake surfaces to “supply” and “exhaust.”
- Fixed a bug that caused vents with the MB property set to be ignored when pasted.
- Fixed a bug that caused the unit description text to become corrupted after importing a PyroSim 2006 PSM file.
- Improved unit description text for the sprinkler model parameter C_FACTOR.
- Reduced the size of the Material panel.