PyroSim 2007.1.0920 RC2
Released on September 20, 2007
PyroSim 2007.1.0920 RC2 Release Notes.
We are working on PyroSim 2007.1.0920 RC2. It should be published in the next few days.
Upcoming Features in RC2:
- [Bug Fix] Objects intended to be deactivated by time devices never go away if the object is latched.
- [Documentation] Tutorial to measure heat flux and layer height.
2007.1.0830 RC1 Bugs Fixed in this Release:
- Particle sampling factor would not write if set to 1 (not the default value).
- SURF lines containing only SLIP_FACTOR would lose this property.
- Crash when removing a component of a layer zoning device that was in use by another object.
- Crash when loading PSM files that contained images generated from DXF files. Found by Brian Melly, Triad Fire.
- Hiding or showing a group with children would not update the children properly.
- Sprinklers and nozzles latch in cases not intended by PyroSim’s CTRL logic.
- In some cases, unsupported records were not being added to the additional records section on import.
- Added several undocumented FDS output quantities found only in examples and the FDS source code (e.g. HYDROGEN, SOOT).
- Improved sprinkler write format for non-dry pipe sprinklers.
- PyroSim now permits devices, profiles, and reactions to be imported without an ID.
- It is now possible to set the temperature of surfaces, particles, and gauge heat flux devices to ambient by typing TMPA in the temperature field.
- It is now possible to set the surface temperature of burner surfaces.
- Thermocouples can now be created directly from the Devices menu.