Released on December 6, 2023
To install this version of Pathfinder on your computer choose an installer below. The "Portable Zip" option of Pathfinder can be run without overwriting the current version installed on your computer.
License Manager Downloads
To install the Thunderhead License Manager on your computer, choose an installer below.
This version of Pathfinder uses version 20.0.2+9 of the OpenJDK Java VM.
Changes since Pathfinder 2023.2.0816:
- Added support for Custom Avatar Animations. Animations can be applied to any Avatar and changed as part of an Occupant's Behavior. Animations can be imported in the Animations Database dialog. Documentation
- Added the ability to output results files to an additional JSON format. Documentation
- Added a Cumulative *_out.json file that combines other JSON output files into a single JSON object. Documentation
- Added a new *_dt.csv output file that records simulation performance over time. This can be used to help debug performance bottlenecks in the simulation.
- Added additional Trigger awareness requirement options, including Minimum Awareness Count and Minimum Awareness Time.Documentation
- Added the ability to limit Social Distancing to specific Occupants by Tag. Documentation
- Added Look-At and Look-Ahead Behavior Actions to control Occupant orientation. Documentation
- Updated import libraries for IFC and DWG files.
- Improved simulator performance in certain geometrically-complex models.
- Improved backwards compatibility of the FDS integration.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when selecting an Occupant in the debug window while the simulation was running.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the simulation to crash when Assisted Evacuation Occupants pass through a Door in formation.
- Fixed a runtime crash when a disabled Door is selected as an Exit.
- Fixed a visual artifact on tool buttons after canceling sticky mode while using the Light Theme.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the paste action to remain disabled even if there is valid data on the system clipboard.
- Fixed a bug where Pathfinder might generate incorrect txt input files for models using multiple Vehicle shapes.
- Fixed a localization issue in Pathfinder bug reporter dialog.
- Fixed a bug where simulation snapshots could only be resumed from their original location.
- Fixed a bug where resuming a simulation snapshot would overwrite the Trigger and Occupant Target CSV files rather than appending to them.
- Fixed a bug where duplicate object names could be entered.
- Fixed an issue where the Check for Updates dialog would direct users of localized builds to a non-localized update path.
Changes to Results:
- Added support for Custom Avatar Animations.
- Improved performance by caching Animations and Avatars.
- Added a command line argument to export videos of 3D results.