Released on August 3, 2022
To install this version of Pathfinder on your computer choose an installer below. The "Portable Zip" option of Pathfinder can be run without overwriting the current version installed on your computer.
This version of Pathfinder uses version 1.8.0_302 of the OpenJDK Java VM.
Changes since Pathfinder 2022.1.0422:
- Added the filename_stuck.txt output file to identify occupants that become stuck during the simulation.
- Added the ability to change an Attractor's influence over time, enabling Attractors to be enabled/disabled over time as well.
- Reduced time to select objects with lots of manipulation handles.
- Greatly improved tool snapping performance and responsiveness in complex models.
- Improved picking performance in the 3d/2d views in complex models.
- Made several improvements to the transform tools, including live preview, polar snapping guides, interactive popup value editor, and improved interactions in the 3d view.
- Added a preference to change the number of files in the Recent Files menu.
- Fixed a bug where using the Filter action for some types of selected objects would hide everything.
- Fixed a bug where Pathfinder might hang momentarily on application startup.
- Fixed a bug where the selection tool might unexpectedly select an object or select the wrong object.
- Fixed a bug where the drawing, manipulation, and transform tools might snap the cursor to hidden edges or points.
- Fixed sluggishness in the material dialog when working high-resolution textures.
- Fixed a bug where the material dialog might not save changes.
- Fixed a bug where the selection tool might select hidden objects.
- Fixed a bug where entering a custom plane for the mirror tool could generate a skewed transform.
- Fixed a bug where pressing escape with a tool active would cancel the tool and clear the selection.
- Fixed a bug where object outlines might become incorrect when objects are hidden.
- Fixed a bug where the application might hang for a long time while hovering the cursor in the 2d/3d views.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when enabling or disabling vertex buffers in File->Preferences->Rendering.
- Fixed a bug selecting objects in wireframe mode where objects might be treated as if in solid mode instead.
Changes to Results:
- Improved tool snapping performance in complex models.
- Improved performance when using the occupant follow camera when there is complex scene geometry visible.
- Added support for showing and hiding individual scene objects in Results.
- Added Collapse all and Expand all buttons to the navigation view.
- Fixed a bug where occupants viewed as people were not displaying color variations.
- Fixed a bug when loading an SMV file where the HRRPUV cutoff for Smoke/Fire would be set to
600 kW/m^3instead of that specified in the SMV file.
- Fixed a bug where the selection tool might sometimes select the wrong objects.