Released on December 1, 2021
To install this version of Pathfinder on your computer choose an installer below. The "Portable Zip" option of Pathfinder can be run without overwriting the current version installed on your computer.
This version of Pathfinder uses version 1.8.0_302 of the OpenJDK Java VM.
Changes since Pathfinder 2021.3.0901:
- Added Occupant Targets that allow occupants to reserve, navigate toward, and wait at single-occupant locations in the model, such as seating. Documentation
- Added an option to color materials by using the object's color. Documentation
- Added the ability to create a new behavior by double clicking the Behaviors node in the Navigation Tree.
- Added the ability to assign materials to rooms, stairs, and ramps for improved visualization. Documentation
- Added the ability to specify a custom directory for backup PTH files.
- Added the ability to filter Accepted Profiles per Queue and Path.
- Added vertex information to simulator error messages about shared internal edges.
- Added API function
setDoorDir(), setting the allowed direction of travel for doors.
- Improved visibility of profile info when specifying per-profile movement group templates.
- Improved layout of occupant source property panel to reduce empty space.
- Updated calculations while occupants are moving over stair-like geometry with adjustments to their movement model to improve the accuracy of both velocity and distance. Documentation
- Updated JRE to version 1.8.0_302.
- Updated scientific notation to show the plus sign in the exponent.
- Updated the Orient on point action (formerly the Orient Occupants on Point action) so that empty space can now be selected as the reference point.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in models with Attractors and Change Profile behavior actions.
- Fixed a crash that could occur copying/pasting certain behavior actions involving Goto Queues.
- Fixed a bug that caused queues and attractors to remain visible after hiding the corresponding floor.
- Fixed a bug where manipulating a room would remove thin walls within the room.
- Fixed a bug where all materials in the database were being saved to pth files, even if unused. Re-save affected files to reduce size.
- Fixed a bug where pressing certain keys on the keyboard would activate the Attractor tool.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong behavior colors were being written to the Results output file when using a Change Behavior action. Re-run affected simulations to fix.
- Fixed a bug where importing some FBX files might result in an
Changes to Results:
- Added gamma correction for improved lighting.
- In the Occupant Proximity Analysis dialog, increased the time that tooltips remain visible.
- Updated the default value for anisotropic filtering from 16 to 4.
- Fixed a bug where FDS slices that span multiple meshes were not being grouped or showing the mesh number in the Navigation View.
- Fixed a bug where FDS boundary output in multiple-mesh models all indicated they were in
Mesh 0in the Navigation View.
- Fixed a bug where textures might display incorrectly on PyroSim obstructions that intersect holes with control logic.
- Fixed typos.