Released on May 25, 2021
To install this version of Pathfinder on your computer choose an installer below. The "Portable Zip" option of Pathfinder can be run without overwriting the current version installed on your computer.
This version of Pathfinder uses version 1.8.0_292 of the OpenJDK Java VM.
Changes since Pathfinder 2021.2.0512:
- Updated the Java VM to fix a freeze that could occur when dragging an item in the navigation view while renaming an object.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when canceling the new groups from templates dialog.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when running a model that contains a copied elevator.
Changes to Results:
- Fixed an issue where seams might appear between adjacent FDS slices.
- Fixed an issue where a 2d slice created through a 3d slice or Plot3d might have incorrect transparency.
- Fixed an issue where creating a 2d slice through multiple 3d slice regions in a single mesh would only result in a slice through one of the regions.