Released on May 12, 2021
To install this version of Pathfinder on your computer choose an installer below. The "Portable Zip" option of Pathfinder can be run without overwriting the current version installed on your computer.
License Manager Downloads
To install the Thunderhead License Manager on your computer, choose an installer below.
Changes since Pathfinder 2021.1.0224:
- Added queue objects consisting of paths and services that can be used for more complex behavior in airports, amusement parks, concert venues, etc.
- Added Whole Word and Case Sensitive options to the find dialog.
- Added ability to navigate to a selected occupant's movement group.
- Added ability to edit Profile and Behavior distribution for any selection of occupants (previously this was only available for Occupant Groups).
- Improved the robustness for handling navigation mesh errors with regards to doors.
- Fixed a bug where assigning a new movement group to agents already in a movement group did not remove agents from the old group.
- Fixed a bug where selecting the references of a behavior would not select the change behavior actions that reference it.
- Fixed a bug where door wait times were not properly accounted for in local door choice (aka Locally Quickest).
- Fixed a bug that could cause the simulator to crash when running in SFPE mode with limited occupancy elevators.
- Fixed typo in Open menu.
- Occupant Randomization option is now greyed out unless occupants are selected.
- Updated bundled JRE from version 8u265b01 to version 8u282b08.
Changes to Results:
- Added proximity tracing analysis based on EXPOSED: An occupant exposure model for confined spaces to retrofit crowd models during a pandemic (Ronchi, et al.).
- Fixed a bug where the invisible back side of an FDS mesh might be selected when clicking the scene.
- Fixed a bug where the cursor crosshairs would not properly track the cursor in right-to-left languages.
- Results no longer stores temporary FDS preview files in the most recently used menu.
- Updated wxWidgets to 3.1.4.