Released on February 24, 2021
To install this version of Pathfinder on your computer choose an installer below. The "Portable Zip" option of Pathfinder can be run without overwriting the current version installed on your computer.
License Manager Downloads
To install the Thunderhead License Manager on your computer, choose an installer below.
Changes since 2020.5.1118:
- Added as-you-go undo/redo support for the Add a Polygonal Room tool.
- Fixed a bug where a stray line appeared when creating goto waypoint behavior actions.
- Pressing escape now clears the current selection.
- Added a link to the Monte Carlo manual under the "Help" menu.
- Fixed an issue where Pathfinder Debug tool would crash in locales that use a comma as the decimal point.
- Added area to measurement region panel.
- Added "New Subgroup" option under "Change Group Node..." on the Navigation Tree.
- Added the ability to include agent count in measurement area data.
- Fixed a bug where an occupant might re-enter a previous room through an adjacent door immediately after entering the room, such as at a turnstile.
- Added copy/paste functionality to Occupant Profiles
- Updated Keyboard Shortcut dialog to check for duplicate shortcuts on input, instead of when exiting the dialog.
- Added the ability to show total wait time distribution sum for doors.
- The Occupant Randomization option in copy/move is greyed out unless occupants are selected.
- Added a context menu option for Occupants to make them group leader
Changes to Results:
- Added separate colorbar properties for each FDS quantity.
- Fixed various issues related to specifying colorbar properties in the FDS preferences dialog and occupant contour dialog.
- Fixed a crash that could occur activating 3d smoke results.
- Fixed a crash that could occur opening an smvv or pfrv file.
- Fixed a bug where 3d smoke might be missing from Results.
- Added a “Social Distance" occupant contour that shows, for each occupant, the distance to the next closest occupant.
- Improved the "Social Linkage" occupant contour so it more accurately reflects each occupant's value at their location on the contour.
- Updated the "Social Linkage" contour to properly account for occupant movement groups. The simulation must be run again for this to work.
- Improved smoke/fire rendering performance when smoke lighting is enabled.
- Improved double-click functionality of the active view.
- FDS output data inside obstructions is now hidden from view when obstructions are hidden or viewed as wireframe.
- Significantly reduced time to open FDS results when there are many associated output files.
- Fixed a typo in description of Ambient Occlusion.
- Removed time device dots at the corner of meshes.
- Added ability to view Mass Fraction in PPM.
- Fixed a bug where plot axis labels and title might not be centered.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when hiding occupant paths.
- Fixed a crash when opening a pfrv or smvv file when coloring occupants by an occupant contour.