Released on September 2, 2020
To install this version of Pathfinder on your computer choose an installer below. The "Portable Zip" option of Pathfinder can be run without overwriting the current version installed on your computer.
This release adds escalator standing side preference, improvements to social distance visual representation, improvements to 2D Plots, and bug fixes.
This version of Pathfinder uses version 1.8.0_172 of the Java VM.
Changes since Pathfinder 2020.3.0729:
- Added ability to set occupants to stand on a certain side of escalators and moving walkways.
- Pathfinder will now automatically enter safe-mode if it detects graphics drivers with a known issue.
Changes to Results:
- Added an option to the occupant spacing disk menu to display social distance disks as half of the social distance radius, so that disk overlap directly indicates occupants are too close (assuming uniform social distance).
- Added the ability to load and plot data from a CSV file.
- Added the ability to create screenshots by invoking Results from the command line.
- Added the ability to set a specific 3D window size to better preview screenshots and movies.
- Added the ability to create a screenshot in 2D Plots.
- Fixed multiple bugs and added other improvements to 2D Plots.
- Fixed a crash that might occur when opening a visualization file if any of the attached results files are missing.
- Fixed a bug where showing/hiding floors might not work correctly.
- Results will now automatically enter safe-mode if it detects graphics drivers with a known issue.