Released on December 4, 2019
To install this version of Pathfinder on your computer choose an installer below. The "Portable Zip" option of Pathfinder can be run without overwriting the current version installed on your computer.
This version of Pathfinder uses version 1.8.0_172 of the Java VM.
Changes since Pathfinder 2019.2.1002:
- Added ability to customize keyboard shortcuts through the Preferences dialog.
- Added a portable ZIP installer for Pathfinder.
- Added a Behavior Action to change Occupant Profile.
- Added an option to specify XY origin when importing CAD files.
- Improved the distribution of occupant locations across an occupant source region.
- Added the ability to manipulate object handles even when they are obscured by other objects.
- Renamed the action for selecting dependent items in a tree from Select Children to Select Subitems.
- Fixed an issue where single key shortcuts interrupted text field entry.
- Fixed an issue where Occupants requiring assistance could move until they request assistance.
- Fixed an issue where zooming in the simulator debug view wouldn’t work correctly.
- Fixed a crash when grouped occupants from source have a Goto Room behavior.
Changes to Results:
- Added the ability to truncate FDS colorbars above or below specified upper or lower values.
- Added camera damping to Follow Cam.
- Added the ability to show/hide 3D Pathfinder doors.
- Added more settings to record in the Results Visualization file.
- Fixed an issue where character model, BWom0011, would be oriented incorrectly on a bed.
- Fixed an issue where performance slowed when showing the Nav Mesh and Pathfinder Geometry in a model with many animated doors.
- Fixed an issue where doors were not displayed with the opacity or color settings specified in Pathfinder.
- Fixed an issue where the visualization file must be saved twice before moving it to a new location.
In simulations where non-default cylinder occupant sizes are used, running a simulation using the testsim.bat and a TXT input file can produce different results than running directly from within the Pathfinder user interface. A bug in the TXT file writer causes these sizes to be ignored. Users who run the simulation directly from the user interface are not affected.