Released on April 17, 2018
To install this version of Pathfinder on your computer choose an installer below.
This release includes bug fixes and improves boundary vent visualization in Results.
This version of Pathfinder uses version 1.8.0_162 of the Java VM.
Changes since Pathfinder 2018.2.0329:
- Fixed a bug that could cause Pathfinder to crash when switching tabs within a dialog.
- Fixed a bug that could cause occupants to become stuck if high density led to a negative calculated comfort distance.
- Fixed a bug that prevented occupants from re-routing if their first choice refuge room was filled to capacity.
- Fixed a bug that caused objects to be rendered incorrectly when their textures were partially transparent.
Changes to Results:
- Boundary vents are now rendered as one-sided (i.e. they are no longer visible when viewed from the back side).