Released on January 16, 2017
To install this version of Pathfinder on your computer choose an installer below.
This release adds support for assisted evacuation, wheelchairs and beds, occupant sources, and areas of refuge.
This version of Pathfinder uses version 1.8.0_60 of the Java VM.
Changes since Pathfinder 2016.1.1006:
- Added support for beds, wheelchairs, and other vehicles.
- Added support for assisted evacuation scenarios. Occupants can be set to require assistance to move using profiles or they can be set to offer assistance using behaviors.
- It is now possible to insert occupants mid-simulation using occupant sources.
- Refuge rooms can now be used to indicate an occupant has reached safety – offering an alternative to exit doors.
- Added statistical distributions for wait times in behaviors
- In the 3D Results, IDs for selected occupants are now displayed in the lower status bar.
- Improved mouse selection accuracy for occupants in 3D Results.
- Added new navigation controls to the roam tool in 3D Results.
- Added warnings for situations where doors appear to have been omitted in the simulation.
- Improved Excel compatibility of CSV results files.
- Summary output now includes category statistics for profiles and behaviors; the specific occupant IDs for min and max time and distance are now listed.
- In cases where occupants overlap in the simulation input, the warnings issued by the user interface and simulator are now synchronized.
- Fixed a bug where geometric tolerance errors could result in doors being omitted from the simulation.
- Fixed a bug in the simulator’s door selection algorithm that could cause crashes due to a triangle adjacency issue.
- Fixed a bug that could cause occupants to wait indefinitely at an elevator.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when resetting the view.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when sorting floors.
- Fixed a crash in 3D Results that could occur when loading FDS slice data.
- Fixed a bug that could cause 3D Results to freeze.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when created a video (WMV) file in the 3D Results.
- Fixed a bug that could cause wait time changes to be ignored.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when drawing 2D objects.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some legacy models from loading due to incorrect conversion of 3D occupant model data.
- Fixed a bug that caused differences in output when running simulations using graphical user interface vs running TXT input files manually from the command line.
- Fixed bug where occupant-specific CSV output and occupant summary CSV output was using different tests to determine if an occupant was “active” and could produce different results.