Released on October 12, 2015
To install this version of Pathfinder on your computer choose an installer below.
This update adds improved movement algorithms for group cornering and counterflow, separate speeds for moving up and down stairs, and import support for AutoCAD 2016.
This version of Pathfinder uses version 1.8.0_60 of the Java VM.
Changes since Pathfinder 2015.1.0520:
- Improved movement algorithms, including counterflow and group cornering.
- Added ability to customize maximum speeds on stairs and ramps – user can now specify up and down speeds independently in terms of occupant density and component slope.
- Updated the PSM importer to support PyroSim 2015.3.0810 files.
- Updated the DWG and DXF importer to support AutoCAD 2016 files.
- Updated the Java Runtime Environment to 1.8.0_60.
- Added software update notifications.
- Added ability to flatten rooms and other geometry.
- Added statistics to summary file for distance traveled (minimum, maximum, and average).
- Reduced simulation startup time for models with many connected components.
- Reduced simulation snapshots to a single file.
- Enhanced debug view to show additional information and provide more simulation control.
- Reduced time to add many thousands of occupants to a single room.
- Reduced time to open models that have many thousands of occupants in a single room.
- Fixed a bug that could cause occupants to overlap with those in front of them in a queue.
- Fixed a bug where occupants could become stuck when their comfort distance is very small.
- Fixed a bug where occupants assigned to an elevator that picks them up on a different floor might skip the elevator and use stairs instead.
- Fixed bugs where occupants could become stuck in various situations.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if an elevator is disabled or deleted.
- Fixed a bug in the 3D results where resetting the view in one of the 2D views would zoom in too far when contours or FDS slices are enabled.
- Fixed a crash that could occur copying a graph image from 2D results.
- Fixed an issue trying to draw doors where the door tool would snap to another nearby wall.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if you try to drag an item into Pathfinder from another application.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when drawing a room.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the material dialog.
- Fixed an issue where Pathfinder could become non-responsive after starting a simulation.
- Fixed an issue when adding occupants to some rooms, where the occupants would not be distributed evenly.
- Fixed an issue with stairs collapsing after being drawn.
- Fixed a bug where an occupant’s active time might be reported as higher than the exit time in the “_occupants.csv” file.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a zero value was entered for stair rise.