Released on August 1, 2014
To install this version of Pathfinder on your computer choose an installer below.
This version includes performance improvements, bug fixes, and features to create fly-throughs and security cameras.
This version of Pathfinder uses version 1.8.0_05 of the Java VM.
Changes since Pathfinder 2014.1.0319:
- Upgraded the included Java VM from version 1.6.0_45 to version 1.8.0_05.
- Added Viewpoints that can be recalled in both the user interface and 3D Results.
- Added Camera Tours for creating fly-throughs and security camera loops.
- Improved simulator startup time and overall performance.
- Added Pathfinder version to the summary output file.
- When requesting a room be over-filled by density or count, Pathfinder now offers the option to allow overlapping occupants.
- Unused materials can now be deleted.
- Improved elevator filling to more frequently fill to the nominal load.
- 3D Results can now limit offline video recording to a requested time range.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the simulator to search for a license differently than the user interface. This lead the simulator to shut down despite a valid license being present.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some PyroSim (PSM) files from importing.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when non- ISO-8859-1 characters were used in files names. Now all UTF-8 characters are available.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the search dialog to crash.
- Fixed a bug that caused profiles to be deleted when importing a CAD file if there was no navigation geometry in the model.
- Fixed a bug that caused the axes to be rendered incorrectly in the front and side views.
- Fixed a bug that caused the last property panel edit to be ignored if the simulation was started before the editor lost focus.
- Fixed a bug that caused changes to the flow rate limit for stair doors to sometimes be ignored.
- Materials will no longer be duplicated when importing multiple CAD models.
- Fixed a bug when graphically editing an object that would briefly show the object in its pre-edit state when editing is completed.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when creating an elevator.
- Fixed a bug with the rectangular occupant dropper that could cause the same random distribution to be used repeatedly.
- Fixed a bug that caused some files created in Pathfinder 2009 to not open in Pathfinder 2014.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if occupants are shown as people and then randomized.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong open/close door time to be used at the discharge floor for elevators if other floors had different open/close times.
- Fixed bugs that could cause occupants to become stuck when trying to fit through constricting geometry.
- Fixed a bug that could cause occupants to waver between doors with no queues and sometimes become stuck doing so.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a single simulation to give different results across multiple runs.
- Fixed a bug where agent height and color was not being written to the simulator input file (TXT), sometimes causing differences between the UI and testsim.bat.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash in the 3D Results when all floors are deleted.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing the 3D Results window.