Released on March 19, 2014
To install this version of Pathfinder on your computer choose an installer below.
This version includes fixes for issues that could cause occupants to become stuck and PyroSim import support.
This version of Pathfinder uses version 1.6.0_45 of the Java VM.
Changes since Pathfinder 2014.1.0207:
- Fixed a bug that prevented importing PyroSim and FDS files.
- Fixed a bug that caused occupants to overcrowd isles/hallways when entering from adjoining rooms.
- Fixed a bug that caused occupants to sometimes become stuck at one-way doors.
- Fixed a bug that caused occupants to sometimes become stuck at corners.
- Fixed a bug that allowed occupants to cross one-way doors in the wrong direction when the door has flow rate limits enabled.
- Fixed a bug in the conflict resolution system that caused occupants behind a stuck occupant to pack in behind the stuck occupant.
- Fixed a bug that caused occupants to sometimes float off the mesh when trying to traverse vertical geometry, such as one-step stairs or stairs that had been converted to rooms.
- Fixed a bug that caused occupants to sometimes walk through vertical geometry rather than walk up/down and subsequently become stuck.
- Fixed a bug that could cause two side-by-side occupants going the same direction to become stuck.
- Improved performance in some models with many doors and rooms.
- Fixed a bug that caused an erroneous warning to appear on doors indicating that the door was not connected to the correct number of rooms.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made it difficult or impossible to draw a vertical stair between two rooms.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made it difficult to connect two rooms with a door.
- Fixed a bug that caused a door connecting two rooms to become an exit when a connecting room was altered.
- Changed an occupant density label from “Assembly (Standing)” to “Waiting Spaces.”