Released on February 3, 2014
This is a maintenance release of Pathfinder.
This version adds import support for PSM files from PyroSim 2014 and fixes several bugs that could cause simulations to become stuck.
This version of Pathfinder uses version 1.6.0_45 of the Java VM.
Changes since Pathfinder 2013.1.1011:
- Added import support for PyroSim 2014.
- Fixed a bug that caused occupants to float upward off the simulation mesh when passing through doors onto vertical surfaces.
- Fixed a bug where cycles of occupants would refuse to elevate priority, causing them to become stuck in counter flow.
- Fixed a bug where occupants would defer priority elevation to other occupants that had recently tried and failed to make progress with elevated priority, causing the simulation to become stuck in merging flows (e.g. hallways, stadium stairs).
- Fixed a bug where occupants with elevated priority would sometimes return to normal priority too early.