Pathfinder 2013.1.0911 (Beta)
Released on September 11, 2013
This version includes bug fixes, improves performance, and includes a visualization improvement that prevents occupants from appearing to slide around corners.
Please visit the forum to share your experience with this release or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, even if you found no problems.
Changes since Pathfinder 2013.1.0827:
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused invalid extracted floor geometry.
- Fixed a performance problem related to door-to-door wayfinding. Performance should now be similar to Pathfinder 2012 on most models.
- Occupants will no longer appear to slide sideways as they walk around corners in the 3D results.
- The Annotate Object Paths preference will no longer include “Floors->” at the beginning of each room and door name in the summary file.
- Fixed a bug that could cause occupants to become stuck in SFPE mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Add a Rectangular Group of Occupants tool to include gaps in the pattern when adding uniform groups of occupants.
- Pathfinder will no longer crash when using the Copy/Move tool with geometry groups.
- Improved selection when showing both the imported geometry and the navigation mesh. Selection now prioritizes the navigation mesh.
- Fixed a bug that caused Pathfinder to crash when attempting to process a tool action while executing a long-running task.
- Added more descriptive error messages when a PTH file fails to open.