Released on September 21, 2011
This release includes several updates and bug fixes for Pathfinder 2011.
Changes since Pathfinder 2011.0.0711:
- Fixed a bug related in the string-pulling algorithm that could cause simulations to hang.
- For supported international locales, the main user interface and 3D results will now automatically detect and load locale-appropriate text.
- The floor extraction tool now uses a “gap tolerance” which is editable via the properties panel. This gap tolerance prevents the extraction tool from flowing through - small gaps in the imported geometry.
- Fixed a bug in the 3D results related to locales that use a comma as a decimal separator. In some cases, the 3D results was incorrectly parsing resource files that were saved using US decimal separators and this led display instabilities.
- When the main UI creates images of imported geometry for use by the 3D results, an alternate file name will be used if an image exists with different data.
- Fixed a bug that prevented PTH files containing images from being loaded with the current version.
- Improved an error message when running the simulation. Users will now be directed to look at the tree for additional information about errors.