Pathfinder 2009.1.0126 (Beta)
Released on January 26, 2009
This release addresses a few issues reported against the previous Beta update and adds some new 3D human models. Additional documentation will now be accessible via the start menu.
Bug fixes and New Features:
- Walls added using the Add a Thin Wall tool will now be added to the simulation.
- The 3D Results now uses a more diverse, business-like set of 3D models.
- A console window will no longer be displayed when running Pathfinder.
- The Start Menu link for 3D Results is fixed.
- Hardware skinning in 3D Results has been fixed – previously the lib/shaders folder was missing from the installation.
- The Technical Reference and Users Guide have been added to the installation.
- Pathfinder will now show an error dialog when old PSM files cannot be loaded.