Does Thunderhead offer Academic Licenses?

Yes. Thunderhead Engineering provides complimentary licenses for research, class instruction, and student use. Commercial use is not allowed under this licenses agreement.

To apply for an academic license, you or a representative from your organization must fill out the Academic License Application Form.

NOTE: If you are an instructor requesting licenses for your students, be sure to request a multi-host or floating license in the Application. This will make the activation process easier.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to submit a support ticket.